By Patrick R. Murray PhD, Ken S. Rosenthal PhD, Michael A. Pfaller MD
Quickly examine the microbiology basics you must know with Medical Microbiology, seventh Edition, by way of Dr. Patrick R. Murray, Dr. Ken S. Rosenthal, and Dr. Michael A. Pfaller. Newly reorganized to correspond with built-in curricula and altering learn behavior, this useful and conceivable textual content is clearly written and simple to use, providing clinically suitable information regarding microbes and their illnesses in a succinct and fascinating manner.
- Master the necessities of scientific microbiology
- Progress logically via regularly formatted chapters that study etiology, epidemiology, illness presentation, host defenses, id, analysis, prevention, and keep watch over for every microbe.
- Grasp advanced fabric quickly with precis tables and textual content packing containers that emphasize crucial suggestions and issues.
- Access the whole textual content, extra pictures, two hundred self-assessment questions, animations, and extra on-line at studentconsult.com.
, together with easy rules, immunology, laboratory prognosis, bacteriology, virology, mycology, and parasitology.
- Learn the main updated and relevant
- Study efficiently because of a reorganized structure that areas evaluate chapters firstly of every part and assessment questions on the finish of every chapter.
- Focus on medical relevance with new interactive case displays to introduce all of the microbial pathogens that illustrate the epidemiology, prognosis, and remedy of infectious diseases.
- Visualize the medical displays of infections with new and up to date scientific images, photos, and illustrations.
info in scientific microbiology.
Your buy entitles you to entry the website till the subsequent variation is released, or till the present variation isn't any longer provided on the market by means of Elsevier, whichever happens first. If the following variation is released lower than twelve months after your buy, you can be entitled to on-line entry for three hundred and sixty five days out of your date of buy. Elsevier reserves the suitable to provide an appropriate substitute product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based digital model) may still entry to the website be discontinued.