By Apolinary Sobieszek (auth.), Dr. David Raeburn, Dr. Mark A. Giembycz (eds.)
1. soft Muscle Myosin: Molecule Conformation, Filament meeting and linked Regulatory Enzymes.- 2. Actin and Thin-Filament-Associated Proteins in tender Muscle.- three. present innovations on Mechanisms of strength iteration in airlines gentle Muscle.- four. Phosphoinositidase C, Inositol Polyphosphates and strength iteration of airlines gentle Muscle.- five. The Intracellular Calcium shop in airlines tender Muscle.- 6. present techniques on Mechanisms of strength upkeep in airlines delicate Muscle.- 7. Diglyceride, Protein Kinase C and strength upkeep of airlines soft Muscle.- eight. assets of Activator Calcium for strength new release and upkeep of airlines gentle Muscle.- nine. G-Proteins in airlines tender Muscle.- 10. Cyclic AMP and the keep an eye on of airlines soft Muscle Tone.- eleven. Myosin Dephosphorylation as a Mechanism of rest of airlines delicate Muscle.- 12. Cyclic GMP and the keep an eye on of airlines gentle Muscle Tone.- thirteen. Cyclic Nucleotide Phosphodiesterases in airlines tender Muscle.- 14. Modulation of Agonist-Stimulated Phosphoinositide Turnover in airlines delicate Muscle via Cyclic Nucleotide-Dependent and self sufficient Mechanisms.- 15. airlines gentle Muscle Cells in tradition.
Read Online or Download Airways Smooth Muscle: Biochemical Control of Contraction and Relaxation PDF
Similar nonfiction_11 books
«Bad Astronomy is simply undeniable reliable! Philip Plait clears up each false impression on astronomy and house you by no means knew you suffered from. » --Stephen Maran, writer of Astronomy for Dummies and editor of The Astronomy and Astrophysics Encyclopedia«Thank the cosmos for the package of famous person stuff named Philip Plait, who's the realm s top shopper recommend for caliber technology in area and on the earth.
Spirit and formality: The Morse choice of old chinese language paintings, by way of Thorp, Robert L. and Virginia Bower
The clinical contribution of Mike Bradbury to the learn of the blood-brain barrier is massive and wide-ranging, beginning along with his M. D. thesis in 1962 and nonetheless carrying on with at the present time. the numerous spectrum of issues on the subject of the blood-brain barrier awarded during this quantity and the various geographical destinations from which either audio system and individuals amassed to wait the symposium are a becoming testomony either to Mike's commonly used effect within the box and to the esteem during which he's held.
George Britton, Synnl/Jve Liaaen-Jensen and Hanspeter Pfander This ebook, quantity 2 within the sequence Carotenoids, is the 1st booklet to be released that's dedicated fullyyt to the full synthesis of carotenoids, however it is well timed in view of the swift improvement and the becoming diversification of the carotenoid box.
- Nonlinear Optimization and Applications
- Neurosciences Research. Volume 3
- Nanostructured Coatings
- New Protein Foods. Seed Storage Proteins
Additional info for Airways Smooth Muscle: Biochemical Control of Contraction and Relaxation
10. Persechini A, Hartshorne DJ. Ordered phosphorylation of the two 20000 molecular weight light chains of smooth muscle myosin. Biochemistry 1983; 22: 470-6. II. Cross RA, Bardsley RG, Ledward DA, Small JV, Sobieszek A. Reversible helix-coil transition of pig stomach myosin rod. FEBS Lett 1983; 162: 189-92. 12. Cross RA, Bardsley RG, Ledward DA, Small JV, Sobieszek A. Conformational stability of the myosin rod. FEBS Lett. 1984; 145: 305-10. 13. Onishi H, Suzuki H, Nakamura K, Takahashi K, Watanabe S.
Hinssen H, O'Haese J, Small JV, Sobieszek A. Mode of filament assembly of myosins from muscle and nonmuscle cells. J Ultrastruct Res 1978; 64: 282-302. 81. Craig R, Megerman J. Assembly of smooth muscle myosin into side-polar filaments. J Cell Bioi 1977; 75: 990-6. 82. Small JV, Squire JM. Structural basis of contraction in vertebrate smooth muscle. J Mol Bioi 1972; 67: 117-49. 83. Cooke PH, Fay FS, Craig R. Myosin filaments isolated from skinned amphibian smooth muscle cells are side-polar. J Muscle Res Cell Motil 1989; \0: 206-20.
30. McLachlan AD, Karn J. Periodic charge distributions in the myosin rod amino acid sequence match cross-bridge spacings in muscle. Nature 1982; 299: 226-31. 31. Ikebe M, Hewett TE, Martin AF, Chen M, Hartshorne DJ. Cleavage of smooth muscle myosin heavy chain near its C-terminus by ex-chymotrypsin. Effect on the properties of myosin. J BioI Chern 1991; 266: 7030-6. 32. Sobieszek A, Jertschin P. Urea-glycerol-acrylamide gel electrophoresis of acidic low molecular weight proteins: rapid determination of myosin light chain phosphorylation in myosin, actomyosin and whole muscle samples.